Secaucus Health Department
The goal of the Secaucus Health Department is to protect, improve, and promote a healthier lifestyle for our residents. We are dedicated to keeping everyone informed on all subjects related to personal health. This includes distributing advisories during times of elevated health threats, as well as informative materials for use in daily life.
We notify the public of any health related events and festivities, and avidly encourage participation. It is our job to inspect local businesses and temporary vendors in the interest of public safety. We are here to listen to any concerns and answer questions in regards to personal & public health, animal control, and property maintenance. We continue to strive to be a department the people of Secaucus can depend on to protect their family’s well-being, as well as promote healthier living for all.
- All public health issues
- Record and respond to all complaints and concerns regarding public health, property maintenance, and animals.
- License and complete sanitary inspections on all retail food, seasonal food, hair, nail, tanning, tattoo, massage , pool, & mobile truck establishments.
- Host Food Day and other health related events
- Respond to reports of animal bites
- Winter Weather: Stay safe this winter season
- Seasonal Influenza: Preventing the seasonal flu
1203 Paterson Plank Road
Secaucus, NJ 07094-3287
Tel: (201) 330-2031
Drug Free Communities Program