The Secaucus Municipal Swim Club offers the community a host of recreational, athletic and social activities for all ages. There is a diving pool, training pool, a separate “kiddie” pool with pirate ship slide, and an Olympic size pool, complete with a water slide. The Club offers Cabanas with fire pits for rental. The Swim Club offers swimming lessons and hosts birthday parties and local camps, in addition to supporting the Secaucus Sea Hawks Swim Team. The Club is open to rentals for both private parties and teams.
The Secaucus Swim Club is open to residents & their guests only.
Monday – Friday: 12:00 pm– 8:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
The Swim Club offers online membership applications/registration via CommunityPass, or in person at the Recreation Center at 1200 Koelle Blvd. from Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. Membership applications/registration will not be accepted at the Club. All members (except children two (2) and under) must have a photo ID taken upon joining.
All member photo ID cards must be presented at all gates before being allowed admittance to the Swim Club.
If an individual is not a member of the Swim Club, but is a town resident, they must provide proof of residency (driver’s licenses or other form of ID) and pay a daily entrance fee.
If an individual is not a member of the Swim Club and not a town resident, the individual must be accompanied by a town resident as a guest and pay the daily fee. Entrance must occur at the main gate and a guest information form must be fully completed with guest’s ID checked.
Membership cards are not transferable. Membership may be suspended and/or revoked for any infractions.
Child care providers must purchase an individual membership.
There is a $5.00 replacement fee for all lost or stolen membership IDs.
$10.00 per person on weekdays.
$12.00 per person on weekends and holidays.
$75 per Coupon Book: 10 individual day passes for us on any day
AFTER 4:00 PM $ 6.00 per person on weekdays, weekends and holidays.
GUEST of Secaucus Residents:
$12.00 per person on weekdays.
$14.00 per person on weekends and holidays.
Rates for 2016:
Individual (Full Season): $220.00
Individual (Weekends): $154.00
Family of two (2) - Full Season :$305.00 / $60.00 each additional child over 2 and under 21
Family of two (2) - Weekends : $198.00 / $44.00 each additional child over 2 and under 21
Senior Citizens (62 and over): $15.00
Low income (when approved) : $50.00 per member
Children two (2) and under are free when a parent is a member.
Coupon Plan: Book of 10 individual day passes for us on any day: $75
There is a “NO REFUND” policy on all Swim Club memberships.
Payment for membership plans must be made in full; No partial payments will be accepted.
All checks shall be payable to the Town of Secaucus.
1.To register for the Swim Club go to Community Pass. If you already have a community pass set up, log into your account and choose Secaucus Swim Club to register. If you are not already a member of Community Pass, you will need to create an account and then register.
2.After May 30, 2016, all applications are subject to a $5.00 late registration fee. No refund will be given on memberships.
3.Full season and weekend only memberships are available.
4.All persons applying for senior citizen rates (62 or older) must show proof of age at time of registration.
5.Deliberate falsification of registration information may result in the revocation of Swim Club membership
Rules and Regulations:
- You must present your membership card to be admitted to the Swim Club. There is a $5.00 replacement fee for all lost membership cards.
- Transfer of membership card to others will result in suspension and/or revocation of membership.
- Proper swimming attire is required. Cut-offs and other street clothing (t-shirts or gym shorts) are not allowed to be worn in the swimming pool.
- No street shoes are permitted on the deck.
- An adult must accompany children who are non-swimmers at all times. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied/chaperoned during their entire stay at the pool by an adult member.
- No diapers (except swim diapers) are allowed in the pool unless covered with plastic pants with snug fitting waist and leg bands.
- Persons experiencing, having symptoms of or recovering from diarrhea will not be allowed in the pool.
- Persons with open sores, cuts, wearing bandages, and excessive sunburn, open blisters, inflamed eyes or cold, nasal or ear discharges will not be allowed in the pool.
- No running, pushing, dunking, ball playing or horseplay.
- Masks, fins, snorkels, rafts or floats are not permitted.
- No animals/pets are allowed in the pool complex.
- Personal umbrellas are not permitted in the Swim Club; Cabanas can be rented.
- Food and beverages are not permitted outside the snack area.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages and glass bottles are prohibited on the premises.
- All bags and coolers will be checked at all of the entrances for alcohol and glass bottles. If these items are found by staff, the individual will not be permitted access to the pool until the items have been removed or discarded.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited at the Swim Club or in Schmidt’s Woods (Secaucus Ordinances 47-21 and 97-14). Any intoxicated person will be removed from the Swim Club.
- The Swim Club is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property.
- In the event of lightning, thunder or other dangerous conditions, the head lifeguard is authorized to close the pool at which time everyone is required to leave the pool complex.
- The lifeguards are responsible for enforcing pool rules. Discourteous behavior towards the guards or other guests of the pool will not be tolerated and offenders will be asked to leave the pool.
- Pool rules and regulations will be strictly enforced. Please be courteous to other swimmers.
- The Swim Club staff assume that each member and guest has complete knowledge of the above rules and regulations and, along with the Secaucus Police Department and other designated agents, shall have the authority to enforce these rules and to prohibit any other action which is deemed dangerous, improper, and immoral, or in conflict with the best interest of the Swim Club and its membership
To register for the Swim Club go to www.secaucusnj.gov and log on to CommunityPass
Facilities Director: John Schwartz
Location: 1200 Koelle Boulevard
Secaucus, New Jersey 07094
Pool Location: Address – 2000 Koelle Boulevard