Door-to-Door Solicitation Information / Scams
The Mayor and Town Council, along with The Secaucus Police Department, remind residents to remain vigilant with door-to-door solicitors and others who may come to your house this holiday season. It is important to refrain from allowing anyone into your home unless you are expecting a visitor and be sure to verify the identification of utility workers before inviting them inside.
2017 Annual Notice of Meetings
Annual notices of meetings will be posted on this page as they are published.
Have a question but not sure who to ask? We have put together a brief list of phone numbers and web addresses for commonly requested resources.
Page 2 of 2
- New Jersey Makers Day Celebration
- Beyond the Bell Schedule of Programs - Spring 2017
- Annual Financial Statement - 2016
- Secaucus Residential Curbside Tree Planting Program
- A Reminder from The Secaucus Board of Health
- Selling or Renting your Home or Apartment?
- Alternate Side Street Parking / Street Sweeping Resumes 3/20
- Food Pantry March 2017 Needs
- Community Ball Postponed
- New Jersey Comfort Partners Program