Janet Castro, MPH
20 Centre Ave
Secaucus, NJ 07094-3287
Health Department Announcements
Health Department Mission
The goal of Secaucus Health Department is to promote a healthier lifestyle as well as protect and improve quality of life for our residents. We are dedicated to keeping everyone informed on all subjects related to health prevention and promotion, community health, public health education, and code enforcement.
Secaucus Health Department seeks to empower our residents to make informed and educated health decisions and to deliver quality, consumer-focused municipal services with an emphasis on public health safety.
Public Health Services
- Inspection of all retail food establishments, salons, and public bathing facilities
- Response to residential public health, property maintenance, and animal nuisance complaints
- Investigation of food borne illnesses and food related outbreaks
- Response to public health outbreaks
- Licensure of all retail food establishments and pets
Health License Renewal
Temporary Event Licenses